Business & Motivational Speaker, Corporate Trainer Real Estate & Finance Marketing.
Today, The Real Estate U Multimedia Show is a premier real estate show based in Houston, TX, which caters specifically to the real estate sector. The team is headed by E.L. Craine everybody’s favorite “DBM” with a host real estate experts, transactional professionals, and financial authorities, along with a host of weekly guests, The REU Multimedia Show delivers intelligent content in a most entertaining format, which makes the complex world of real estate make sense by delivering information to the audience in the most entertaining of ways.
- Director of Education and Sales BRPS Title, A Brookfield Company
- GHBA SMC Board Member 2015 – 2019
- Host Real Estate U Multimedia Show www.reuworldwide.com & 91.1FM “The Boss” Woodlands, Texas
- Former Host weekly segment on National American Dream TV Show
- Founder/Chairman Builder Realtor Outreach Advisory Council “BROAC”
- Consultant with Ausburn Advisors Commercial Real Estate Lending (Church & Faith Based Lending)
- TREC CE – Certified Instructor
- Former Host of the weekly syndicated radio show “Real Estate U and Finance” with Professor C on CNN & KPRC AM 950.
Former Director River Oaks Bank & Trust Company,
Founder /President of HRT Investments “A First Bank Mortgage Company
Top Producer & Marketing Manager for Renaissance Homes by Saratoga.
Born and raised in Los Angeles, California, as one of fifteen children, E.L. has been in the banking/finance and real estate industry since FOREVER when he ended his baseball career with the Cleveland Indians.
E.L. has served on the boards of banks, mortgage companies, and various non-profit organizations. Formerly on the CUEE Commercial Rebuild Board of New Orleans, La. and Consultant to the New Orleans Recovery Authority (NORA Board) for residential and commercial redevelopment for Orleans Parish of Louisiana.
Director of Ausburn Small Business Loan Conference Program
The host of National Loan Orientation Workshops trainer/instructor; for an entrepreneur and small business owner.
“NOT HOW TO; WHAT TO DO”